Blogging Is An Effective Way To Build A Client Base For Your Law Firm...Need Some Blog Ideas?
Did you know that companies that blog get 55% more web traffic and 70% more leads than those that don't?
I write roughly 15-20 blog articles a week...needless to say I sometimes need some inspiration. I thought maybe you have the same problem, so at the end of each week, I put together some ideas that you may want to consider for your blogs (weekends are a good time to write...unless you have 4 KIDS!!).
This should give you some ideas. This week I chose Immigration Law and Case Law topics. Here are some ideas for this week;
Google Trending Topics For Law Week Ending March 16, 2012
- Law school
- Law firm
- Law enforcement
- Family law
- Law schools
- Criminal law
- Common law
Case law - 22 Blog ideas below
Immigration law - 22 Blog ideas below
Blog Ideas For Case Law Discussions
- case law definition commercial
- case law definition corporate
- case law definition marketing
- case law definition personal
- case law definition office
- case law definition business decisions
- case law definition business interpretations
- case law definition finance
- case law definition business common
- case law definition business particular
- articles in case law affects businesses
- error in case law affects businesses
- topics in case law affects businesses
- events in case law affects businesses
- driver in case law affects businesses
- business case law samples
- business case law cases
- business case law types
- business case law calculator
- copyright case law samples
- copyright case law definition
- copyright case law list
Blog Ideas For Immigration Attorneys
- immigration law marriage
- proposed immigration law
- us immigration law
- immigration law questions
- immigration law review
- immigration law analysis
- illegal immigration test
- green card test
- green card questions
- illegal immigration questions
- ins questions
- uscis questions
- immigration law information
- immigration law review
- immigration law examples
- immigration law tips
- immigration law guide
- immigration law help
- immigration law cheats
- illegal immigration tips
- immigration tips
- immigration law faq
How Do You Use The Keyword Phrases?
All the phrases above are considered long-tailed keywords. They are researched utilizing simple Google search which you may not have thought of, so I thought I would put some ideas together for you.
Choose 1 long-tailed keyword phrase;
- Use it in your title;
- Use it 1-2 times in the body of your article;
- Include 5-6 variations for the tags of your article;
- Be sure to use the phrase in your meta description;
- Don't forget to place up to 10 variations of the keyword phrase in your meta keywords.
Long-Tailed Keywords Are Just 1 Element For Attorney SEO
Have you ever wondered why your blog article doesn't get any readers or are you an Attorney sitting on the fence considering writing blogs? If your going to write a blog article, you need to understand SEO.
Since it took me about 6 months to figure out before I "GOT IT", I thought I would put together a guide to help you "GET IT" a little quicker. That way you can focus more on what's important.....ACTUALLY writing the blogs.
Here is a guide I put together that will walk you through Attorney SEO Blogging Step-By-Step and there are 44 of them. I have the steps all process mapped and laid out for you with a planning guide.
Your welcome to download the process maps and planning guide for FREE. Just click on the cover of the guide below. Take a look......
Do You Need Some Ideas?
Not the Law topics you were looking for? Give me some ideas for next week....Let me know what topics you would like ideas on in the comment section below.
I would love to read your article if you use an idea above, get some link juice and leave me a note in the comments below(leaving your domain will give you a backlink to your site!)
Blogging Facts From Hubspot